All the right moves in all the right faces.

7:47 PM

Current Music : Misery by Maroon 5


No business class yesterday. Yeap, the whole class went for a field trip, some kind of Business Expo at PWTC. Thank goodness that there's a LRT there, if not FML . Camwhoring all the way to PWTC, and all the way back to Hang Tuah station. LOL!


Candid shots! Lovey!


Me, Retaillick & Susan.


Candid shots again!


Stephanie Calamba & Me ;)


Whoa baby!!


Yes, here we are, PWTC!


We are the VIP!


Eugene & Me, duh.


What more can I say?


(Y)


LMAO!


I hate taking the Monorail. =-/


That's all the pictures I have =-/

Damn, I want holidays! I don't wanna study, I just wanna stay at home and relax. Hectic schedules are coming up. Oh please Economics, don't screw me up. =-/

ciao first.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Leave a comment :)