I'm thinking of LOL.

9:35 AM


Okay....I look FINE on this picture =D 
It looks funny, LOL.


Mrs.Brightside ;)


Spot me, Spot me! Awh...He was there too =DD
Mad Happy!


Gawd, Whenever I see them holding a DSLR , my heartache! CRAP!


I heart this picture to the max!
Meng Tee, Lock Chee, Lit Chian & Your's Truly
OMGAWD! He is shooooo tall! =D


I have no idea why are they doing this, LOL


AGAIN!! Ish, macam budak aje! LOL

Ughhh. *thinking* Why my hands were up..! FML=.=


POTONG KEPALA tau?! He was blocking my damn view , Ughh! 


I thought this was supposed to be our "Renjer" pic?! Ish, Jing Lun and Chee Kheng!


Okay, what more can I say??
FRIENDS FOREVER! =D


Hahaha, Me and Lih Ying!
Well, I seriously think that, his brother is better than him,aiks! ;)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Leave a comment :)