So....

1:30 AM

Current Music : Just the way you are by Bruno Mars


How's life going on?

Like finally, I have the time to blog now. I was busy like crap for the past few days. Business Assignments, about European Debt Crisis and Business plan, Mathematic homeworks (that's a hell lot to do), Economics (quizzes after quizzes, wth!) . I'm blur , seriously blur after came back from my orientation camp. What the hell is wrong with me? FML! Went for Drum lesson today, class actually starts at 12pm but I went there at 12.30pm. Calvin was like so confusing cause I told him my class starts at 12.30pm. He went and checked his schedule and yeap, class is at 12pm. This is so effing embarrassing ! I told him that I'm a bit blur lately since the orientation camp ended, and he said he can see that in my face. I was like what?!  Damn, I even forgot to pass up my economics homework, shit case. I pray that Ms Justina would still mark my homework. Bare with me if I start to talk nonsense, or blog something that you don't understand, as I said, I'm still in a blur condition. 

Ok.Whatever.


I don't understand why people love Math so much! I don't love math, cause they drive me crazy all the time. Especially Sequences and Series, (shit) Surds, Integration, Trigonometry and Motion along the straight line. BUT, I enjoy doing Algebra functions,  Quadratic functions, of course Differentiation is the BOMB! Love Differentiation; hate Integration. Differentiation and Integration are brothers and sisters, I suck at Integration but can score well at Differentiation. Just like what Charleen said :" I can walk straight, but I can't walk backwards".  Thank goodness I made the right decision not to take further mathematics. At first, I wanted to take further mathematics as it helps when I do Computer Programming for my degree. I will die kaw kaw if I take further math, I'm a lazy person so don't expect me to do exercises that are up to 20 pages of papers. Dad said Math is easy, but I said NO. That's it.

Cousin's wedding are coming soon, 24th & 25th of September. It's time to shop for clothes, woooootz! *fly high* Maaan! I Can't wait to go back to Penang to meet my cousins. And yeap, I miss penang food , they are mad awesome, PENANG food ftw! =DD

Been paranoid about things that I really wanted so damn badly! This is so unfair!

1) Nikon DLSR- D3000

People like me should own one of this to play with!

2) FujiFilm Polaroid Camera


This is fun and cheap, but the film cost you a hell lot. 

3) Yamaha Electronic Drum
 

Shit. This is seriously cool maan! I love electronic drums, ftw!
I will probably get one of this after I finish my entire drum course.

4) Tama Drum kit


Will be getting this soon, a red one ;)
*College ones suck like nobody's business, the snare drum, symbal all dislocated! The students should take good care of it!*

5) Zildjian drum sticks
 Yeap! Will buy this drumstick soon =D Zildjian ftw!

And back to girl's basic.

Toga Dresses!

  
Looking for toga dresses lately, but can't find a nice and suitable one for myself! 
*smack head*
Have to shop again.

By the way, orientation camp photos are done. I will post the pictures up either tomorrow or next week.

Ciao.





You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Gal, you're finally taking your drum lessons! haha.. Congrats! Something that you always wanted to do. Have fun in it! Can't wait to see you rocking your drum set. ^^

    Yeps, me too longing for a nikon DSLR!!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment :)