Nokia vs ALL SORTS of phone (Part 1)

10:38 PM

Okay, I was supposed to post all the pictures (taken during the Orientation Camp) up, say few days ago, or few weeks ago. But heck, I am too lazy to edit all the photos; too many photos to edit *smack head*.Okay, whatever. I will keep it short. Have to rush my Accounts homework. FML.
Before the briefing, I went to SNOWFLAKES@ Pavilion with Li Ying, Brian, and Li Yin. Had Bak Kut Teh before SNOWFLAKES. FYI, We hunt for nice food every Friday ;) This is the best part of us ;)


Can you see the beeping UFO? LOL


Ishhhh, Kinda blur =-/


Li Ying! ;)


"I want to eat you up!"


D-I-V-A ;)


She can pose! Go girl!


Li Yin said : "Oooh, I found treasure ;)"


Brian was sitting there thinking about his $$, and he didn't notice that there was a UFO xD


SNOWFLAKES <3


Y-E-A-H!

That's all for now,it is just only part 1. Do wait for part 2. I seriously have no time to post everything up now. Have to rush all my assignments. FML.

Ciao.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Leave a comment :)