A short getaway | PD

3:39 PM


Current Music: Waiting game by BANKS.

Hello readers! Here I am, ready to blog again. This time I'll be blogging about my trip to PD. You guys must be wondering of all the places, why PD. To tell you the truth, it only takes half an hour drive from my house to PD (using the highway). I have been planning a beach trip to Redang with my gang, but my plan gets cancel every single time. It's kinda annoying, actually. Now, I realized that it is so difficult to find the best time to gather around with my highschool friends. Sigh.
Anyway, I managed to came up with a very spontaneous trip with my 2 favourite women, Ling and Yuna (btw, that's their virtual name) . No joke, it was a last minute plan. 

"Ehy, let's have a short getaway. Let's go PD"
"Wah, you serious ahhh? When"
"No, I'm not joking. LOL. Serious la. The first week of October- Fri,Sat & Sun. I think they are having hotel promotion. I check first"
"Okay la. I go check and book"
And ta-da. There goes our 3D2N PD trip! Finally, I get to rest and chill on weekends. Need to getaway from assignments, work and books. The hectic schedule in KL is really killing me. You know what, most people think Business Studies courses are as easy as ABC , the answer is NO. Why? I will tell you why in my upcoming post.

We arrived at one of the most well-known beach in PD, Seremban.













































We didn't bother to do selfies because we were so happy walking along the beach. This is why I love hanging around at the seaside. Trust me, once you stay near the beach, you will never want to go back to the city. 
We then arrived at Lexis Hotel, we were so blessed as the management team upgraded our room to chalet (Thank you, Jesus :D) . Words can't described how happy we were, knowing that we were upgraded to the Lexis water chalet. 




The view from our room.


Cool!



Guess what, we had Mexican food for dinner! :D All thanks to Ling! psssss- she's good at hunting for nice food lol. Yup, we had our dinner at El Cactus, it is a mexican restaurant. Their nachos is highly recommended. 





Despite bad weather that night, we decided to drive to PD waterfront after we had our dinner. Nothing much to do, we had our coffee in Starbucks while waiting for the rain to stop.



 Jacuzzi tub. And also, cup noodles and Somersby for our late night supper. 

It's time to say goodbye to our long awaited trip. Sunday has come to an end, no matter how reluctant I am to leave the chalet, life still moves on. (deep thoughts~)



This is how it looks like in the early morning.

We decided to have our lunch at Lucky King Bun. Lucky King bun is also one of the famous restaurant in PD, that is highly recommended by tourists. Lucky King Bun's signature menu, Curry Chicken Bun.


There is also another Lucky King Bun restaurant (branch) near my house. I tried their signature menu many years ago. So, to me, there is nothing special. Haha. I told my dad about it, and my dad said Seremban people will never go all the way to PD to eat curry chicken bun (Yea, true enough). All the visitors who visited the restaurant are mostly from the north and south. Those who have no idea what chicken curry bun looks like or how it taste, you can try it (of course if you don't mind waiting and queuing). I can't believe I, Charmain Chan Jo Ey, had the patience queuing and waiting just for the sake of chicken curry bun lol (Eureka! Eureka!)


One last wefie/selfie (whatever you call it) before going home.

"So when is our next trip? AIR ASIA has 3 million free seats!" they asked.


Hotel:
LEXIS Port Dickson
Batu 2,
Jalan Seremban, Negeri Sembilan,  
71000 Port Dickson, 
Malaysia.
Tel: 06-653 2000

Restaurant:
El Cactus
Batu 3, 
Jalan Pantai, Negeri Sembilan
71050 Port Dickson,
Malaysia 
Tel: 017-393 6124

Lucky King Bun
Lorong Bandar Baru Lukut, 
Taman Aman,
71010 Port Dickson,
Negeri Sembilan, Malaysia.
Tel: 06-651 2392

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Leave a comment :)