Slacker for the day, ooops!

1:20 AM


Wooooody!


Out with the gangs again. I spent too much lately, mostly on bags, clothes, jeans, craps & nonsenses. I don't know why, I can't resist it when it comes to shopping. NO!! I have to save my money, and no more craps and nonsenses from today onwards.

Thinking whether I should buy that Toga top tomorrow. *smack head* =.=

Watched Toy Story 3. Planned to watch The Karate Kid at first, but I don't know why the hell they changed it to Toy Story 3. Ahh! I kinda like this movie, well, I have been watching Toy Story since young. Yeah, my dad kinda likes it. Geees, I will never ever tell them that I actually cried inside the cinema, cause they think I'm nuts. 

Well, tell me who doesn't cry when it comes to the touching part, right?

Wham! I met WeiLip & Jason, what a coincidence! LOL. OMG! Going to college soon. There was this ridiculous thing that I received from the college saying that, we have to wear formal clothes for our Orientation Day. And NOW! I'm thinking whether to attend their Orientation Day. FML rawrr!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Leave a comment :)