꺼져 줄게 잘 살아

12:10 PM



Love this song so much, it's a heart breaking music video.

꺼져 줄게 잘 살아  by G'na ( ft Doojoon & Junhyung )

When I was reading Cammy's blog (click it), I saw this video. And hey, it's Doojoon and Junhyung wei! *screams* I love both of them, sooooo OMG handsome and hawt!
FYI, they are from BEAST/B2ST group! They are sooooo hawt, but I still prefer Doojoon. G.Na is pretty also, I like her blonde hair. =D If I can dance like G.Na or like Boa ( a Japanese female singer)or like SHINee or like B2ST or like 4Minutes and whatever , shit, I don't have to study anymore, can earn money now. *slap face* Well, I better stop dreaming and get back to my accounting book!

Though half of them undergo cosmetic surgery, but I still love them! Everyone of them!
They are so hawt and handsome, why?? =DDD

BEAST/B2ST!
*screams*


PEACE OUT.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Leave a comment :)