还想被你碎碎念,

9:09 PM


Happy Birthday, LING!

还想为你摇秋千,对着夕阳扮鬼脸

LOL, I know it's a bit late to post this up, but yea, HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my lesbo gay babe! At 5/9/2011,she was officially 19th now, can go clubbing lo! So damn happy for her. Ya'know, since SPM, we've been talking about going to the club and party, sheesha, and what's more, and then this girl seems interested on it but she doesn't want to go, scary cat or what? (Just joking weii, I hope she read this cause I'm teasing her xP)
Know this blur girl since secondary school FORM 1. She's one of my BFF, now and always. We've been together for 5 years, this year will be the 6th year. In the end, we still end up together despite the ups and downs, misunderstood and etc. I still remember how we met and how we became friends. I must thank the small paper which was full of crap stuffs written by me, and I ask her to pass it to a guy, cause I was fucking bored during BM class. And there, she joined us, and also wrote a lot of stupid stuffs inside the paper.

*Friendship is a treasured gift, and every time I talk with you I feel as if I'm getting richer and richer.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Leave a comment :)