Is it me?

10:39 PM

Current Music : If we ever meet again by Timbaland ft Katy Perry

"I'll never be the same, if we ever meet again..."
.
Like right now, I'm craving for red wine so badly (Whooops, I'm still underage!).  =-/ Oh maaaan, wanted to drink so badly.
p/s : I'm not emo, it is just that I have nothing to do so just wanna relax and have a drink

Johnnie Walker, I'm waiting!


Cool...! Johnnie Walker,Gold Label !

Well, at least, my parents are quite ok with it. I told them I had my first drink when I was 16. Damn Shioook when I drink the whole glass. Wootz! I don't get drunk easily, this is why I'm so dare to drink! LOL. They said as long as I don't smoke and become a hardcore clubber, then it's ok. *cross my heart* I won't, I promise =D

Few minutes ago, I was in facebook and I saw W's photo album. You know what the hell I saw? It's him and his current girlfriend. LOSER, dude! I wonder why he wanna snatch people's girlfriend? Arghh, what an asshole. 

And YES! MiMi is back (Damn girl, I mis you so much! Got any leng zai? Let me know ya!), JiaJunn is back too! I miss them so much! Might be hanging out with the boys and girls on the 17th and 18th. Librarian NY's gathering on the 20th, so as ScoutGuide CNY gathering =-/

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Leave a comment :)