you SERIOUS?!

11:13 PM

Current Music : Backstabber by Ke$ha

Now, I know what is Chap Goh Mei. Like Hellllllo!? For all these years, I don't know what is Chap Goh Mei, I even thought that, Chap Goh Mei was some random woman out there =.= I asked someone today, and she told me :" Aiyo, Chap Goh Mei is like a Valentine's Day lar!"
You SERIOUS?! Ah, whatever.
Anyway, headed to Subang Parade today. I didn't shop much cause I have no cash with me. Ish, I just hate it when I have no cash with me. I blamed myself for not buying that cute little bunny hairband, the earrings, the necklace, the bracelet! Ughhh, I wanted to buy everything. Help. Ohhhh, and that gladiator heels keep on popping out in my head =.= Maaaan, I really wanna buy that heels =.= *bang head* 

Oh yeah! Mum just told me something that really made my jaws drop. She rocks =.=

" You know what? Last time, when I was your age, I used to club till the morn, 4am with your father and some of our gangs/friends"
"you SERIOUS?! You must be a joker."
"No, I'm serious. But now, jelak dy, cause last time I used to go out every night."
"Oh....That means I also can club till the morn lar, right?.."
" NO!! I didn't say you can!"

=.=

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Leave a comment :)