Random.

11:39 PM

Now playing : Wavin' Flag by Young Artist for Haiti



It's Earth Hour babayy! =D
OMG, I'm so damn happy right now, like SERIOUSLY ! Cause.....I'M GOING TO WORK IN  A PETSHOP, *woof woof* Hooyeah! I'm such an animal lover, don't I ? xD 
Yeah, as I tweeted, I work just for the DSLR's sake (I wanna get one to shiok sendiri ;D ), if not, I won't want to work, I'm such a lazy bum ( and I know that ._________. ) 
Everyone is starting college, even my girls are going to college soon *sigh*. I'm the last one among the GANGS.

January intake : MiMi aka Mi Shyuan, =D
April : Ice-Cream aka Min Yuan, =D
May : Alvin
June : Jia Le, Ah Boon, So zai Tham =D, Dar-LING ;)
July : Your's truly, D=

I just don't know what else to do besides managing the blogshop. =-/ FML. 3 months and 3 days till my college starts. Right now, I'm finding room/room mates in KL Sentral, somewhere near brickfields. But heck, no one email/call me. And now, everyone is expecting me to come back to Seremban everyday until I get a room. FML again, what a waste of my time. The crap KTM always cramp like *whatever* , especially 5 pm to 6 pm. Ughhh. Just wait and see,I'll try my best to get a room ASAP. =.=

Just read someone's blog an hour ago, mad sweet wei =D 
Okay la, as a close friend, I'll always support both of you no matter what. (See...I'm such a good good friend xD) And hell yeah, both of you  do not disappoint us ya. (Alvin, I'm pin-pointing at you , lol )
Me ? Not getting into any relationship yet, cause I made a deal with someone, Ughhh. A bad deal =.= And yeah, what the girls said were right, why I'm so rushing? All I got is time, time and more time ! Sometimes, you just gotta move on, it's not like you're going to stop there forever cause your life still goes on... This is what I thought and I don't know how others think about it. *No offence ya =)
Eeeeek, gotta ciao first, movie and drama session, wooooooooootz !

p/s : I'm moving on, that's what you call -- Good life
p/ss : But, if you fall for me, I'm not easy to please ;)

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Thks charmain...will not dissapoint you all...gonna start college school...bored life ahead...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, what's the deal. Hadn't chat with ya for ages dy... felt as if I'm missing a lot here...

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment :)