SexyLove.

12:10 AM

Current Music : Sexy Love by Ne-Yo

Ish ish ish, I miss out the fun! It's Ne-Yo, babe!




Gawd, this is Ne-Yo !

I wanna to go to his LIVE concert so damn much! Too bad, it's on weekday,I can't make it! Shiat! I missed AAR last year, and I also missed Akon's LIVE concert! Sad case. Arghh! MuhHui just
sent me a picture that she took it from her hostel. Dayummm, the lights are still on, and they can hear Ne-Yo's voice so damn clear at their hostel =( Know what? I'm listening to Ne-Yo's song through Windows Media Player! Not fun!

Having make-up lessons today. *faint* My face! Arghh. Mum is one of Mary Kay's beauty consultant, as well as her friend, a beauty consultant also, but higher rank! *wink* Yay, so I'm having my first day of make-up lesson, and I'm one of my mum's student =.= And OMG, can't believe that I actually look pretty with simple make-up, but Nah~ So troublesome, gotta put foundation, eye cream, and then make-up remover, eye make-up remover etc etc. I still have to  know a lil bit of make-up basics since I'm going to college.  Yea, just as what my mum said, " I ask you to make-up not because of "fat hao", it's a way to show your politeness.Understand!?" Whenever I refused to make-up, she'll repeat the same thing, duh...=.= Ish! Make-up lessons will be continue on next week.

♥ Euphorie - éclatant

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. O...I thought Neyo in sunway...is it GY joking at facebook that day?

    But to me...a person who didnt make up also can express her beauty...as long as inside him or her is pure...

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment :)