Scrub-a-dub-dub

10:52 PM

Current Music : Shut it down by Pitbull ft Akon

Man, I'm in a blogging mood right now! 3 posts in a day, gawd, I must be crazy! I don't know what is happening with SDO-X and also RAGNAROK ONLINE! I can't play both the online games. Arghh. it's driving me crazy! Dang it
Going to Subang this Saturday, yay, hunting for clothes(SALE ! SALE !). Going to EDUfair@MidValley with the girls, this Sunday.

I don't know why but I just love it whenever they play Pitbull's - Shut it down. This song rocks to the max yo. It's like every club play this song. *thumbs up*
Hahaha, EUPHORIA will be the next place for me after college starts. and BARcelona, anyone?



Gawd, so this is EUPHORIA. Man, I just love it so much!




Goodness Gracious! This is sooo big, I can't wait to dance, babe!




Ne-Yo is going to rock KL at Sunway Lagoon surf beach this Thursday. Oh...I wanna go but I can't make it, *pffft*

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Leave a comment :)